Búsqueda personalizada

LA WEB DE READING COMPREHENSION PREFERIDA POR LOS HISPANOHABLANTES

 
INDICE "AUDIO PODCASTS CON ACTIVIDADES"

 

A

= READING COMPREHENSION ACTIVITY

= LISTENING

PAUL'S CASE - PART 1/2 - Willa Cather
Paul hated school. He did not do his homework. He did not like his teachers. Paul's father did not know what to do with him...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

 

 

 

 

PAUL'S CASE - PART 2/2 - Willa Cather
Paul was a student with a lot of problems. He hated school. He didn't like living with his family on Cordelia Street in the industrial city of Pittsburgh....
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

 

 

 

 

THE PURLOINED LETTER - Edgar Allan Poe
One evening in Paris, during the autumn of 1845, I went to visit a friend, Auguste Dupin. We were smoking our pipes and talking when the door.....
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

 

 

 

 

THE TELL-TALE HEART - Edgar Allan Poe
True! Nervous -- very, very nervous I had been and am! But why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses....
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

 

 

 

 

RAPPACCINI'S DAUGHTER - Nathaniel Hawthorne
Many years ago, a young man named Giovanni Guasconti left his home in Naples to study in northern Italy. He took a room in an old house...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

 

 

 

 

THE LAST LEAF - O. Henry
Many artists lived in the Greenwich Village area of New York. Two young women named Sue and Johnsy shared a studio apartment...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 

A MUNICIPAL REPORT - O. Henry
It was raining as I got off the train in Nashville, Tennessee -- a slow, gray rain. I was tired so I went straight to my hotel...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 

THE COUNT AND THE WEDDING GUEST - O. Henry
Andy Donovan had his dinner each evening in the house on Second Avenue where he lived in a furnished room. One evening at dinner he met a new...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 

THE COP AND THE ANTHEM - O. Henry
Soapy moved restlessly on his seat in Madison Square. There are certain signs to show that winter is coming. Birds begin to fly south...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 

PAPA'S STRAW HAT - Fred Gibson
Papa was a rancher. He worked with horses. He was proud of the way he dressed. He always wore clean clothes, even when he worked...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 

BARTLEBY THE SCRIVENER - Herman Melville
I am an old lawyer, and I have three men working for me. My business continued to grow and so I decided to get one more man to help write...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

A

 

 

 

PAUL BUNYAN - A Traditional Story
Many years ago, Paul Bunyan was born in the northeastern American state of Maine. His mother and father were shocked when they first saw the boy...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

A

 

 

 

TO BUILD A FIRE - Jack London
The man walked down the trail on a cold, gray day. Pure white snow and ice covered the Earth for as far as he could see. This was his first winter in...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

A

 

 

 

THE CELEBRATED JUMPING FROG - Mark Twain
A friend of mine in the East asked me to visit old Simon Wheeler, to ask about my friend's friend, Leonidas W. Smiley. I did as my friend asked me...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

A

 

 

 

KEESH - Jack London
Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea. He had seen thirteen suns in the Eskimo way of keeping time. Among the Eskimos, the sun each winter...
Reading with mp3 listening and activity.


 

A

 

 

 

A PIECE OF RED CALICO - Frank Stockton
I was going to town one morning when my wife gave me a little piece of red calico cloth.  She asked me if I would have time, during the day, to buy her two and a half meters of calico cloth like that...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 

THE WHITE HERON - Sarah Orne Hewett
The forest was full of shadows as a little girl hurried through it one summer evening in June. It was already eight o'clock and Sylvie wondered...
Reading with mp3 listening.


 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 

 

 

FORO DE CONSULTAS   INICIO